Monday, March 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Yellow

I got the coolest Muffin Tins!  I'm so excited.  I just happened to be visiting our Jo-Ann fabrics when they were having a big sale on Wilton Cake supplies.  I grabbed up a a bunch of the cute little muffin cups I've been drooling over in everyone else's blogs.  Today I got a chance to use our super cute yellow, flower muffin tins.  Because it felt like a sunny spring day in the morning and today's theme is the color YELLOW.
 
In these adorable little cups are Stick crackers, string cheese cut into bite sizes, peaches, a yellow bell pepper cut, and pineapple chunks.  In the very center of our little yellow flower is some Ranch dressing for dipping.  
I would have never thought to offer Cameron a pepper (I don't even like peppers).  But I just so happened to be browsing for yellow foods at the grocery store and was feeling adventurous.


 
 Cameron gobbled up the cheese, cracker sticks, and peaches.  But he wouldn't even grace the peppers or the pineapple with his spoon.  What a shame, I love pineapple. Yum.
So what did you have for lunch?  See what everyone else had at Muffin Tin Mom.

3 comments:

mirjam said...

I'm still drooling over everyone's cool muffin tins and now yours, too! I just started a few weeks ago with this MTM and hope to find some fun ones on sale, too.

Anyways, great yellow ideas. All the yellow looks happy!

Anonymous said...

I did pineapple too. Your tins look so yummy.

w said...

love it! i used the same cups!